We are pleased to advise that the Paxil class action against GlaxoSmithKline with respect to cardiovascular birth defects caused by Paxil has been settled. The settlement approval hearing will be conducted by Mr. Justice Smith on March 27, 2017 in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Please click here for more information.
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News