A hearing to approve the proposed settlement of the Paxil class action will be held before the British Columbia Supreme Court, located at 800 Smithe Street in Vancouver, on March 27, 2017 @ 10 am PST. Please click here to download the Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing.
- RK Litigation Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- RK Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court