We are pleased to announce that, on March 27, 2017, Justice Nathan Smith of the British Columbia Supreme Court approved the proposed settlement of the Paxil class action related to the allegation that Paxil causes cardiovascular birth defects.
More to come.
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News