RK Litigation Assisting the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island in Aboriginal Title Dispute
May 25th, 2017
We are pleased to be assisting Chief Francis and the Mi’kmaq of P.E.I. in the enforcement of Mi’kmaq Aboriginal title. Click here for recent coverage by the CBC.
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News