The class action alleges that Air Transat has engaged in a scheme to fraudulently misrepresent commercial flight itineraries to both consumers and aviation authorities with the objective of increasing ticket prices and reducing operation costs with the use of sub-standard aircraft. Recent reporting in the national media has revealed that Air Transat internally refers to its scheme as the “Mexican Game”.
Please contact us for further information.
- Pivot Legal Society and RK Litigation at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017