Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP is pleased to announce, as reported in the CBC, that its client the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island recently received a $2.2 million contribution from the Province of P.E.I. for the Mi’kmaq’s planned cultural centre on the Charlottetown waterfront.
You may view the CBC story here.
- RK Litigation Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- RK Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court