Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP is pleased to announce, as reported in the CBC, that its client the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island recently received a $2.2 million contribution from the Province of P.E.I. for the Mi’kmaq’s planned cultural centre on the Charlottetown waterfront.
You may view the CBC story here.
- Pivot Legal Society and RK Litigation at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017